Inter-Island Sportfishing - Ruckus
On the Ruckus Oahu Sport fishing trips you will be aboard a newly refurbished 38 ft. Bertram that boasts a comfortable new custom interior. All the amenities will be found on this fantastic vessel that includes an air conditioned cabin, high quality equipment and a shaded fly bridge. Comfortably the Ruckus can hold 6 passengers and includes a fully equipped restroom that has a hot shower, also you’ll have access to a refrigerator and microwave. The latest electronics are equipped on the Ruckus Oahu Sport fishing vessel like a fish finder and plotter as well as a GPS system. On these Oahu activities top notch fishing gear is provided. You will have the use of Penn International and Shimano Tiagra 2 speed reels.
- 38′ Bertram
- Powered by Cat 3116 diesels
- Shaded fly bridge
- Penn International and Shimano Tiagra 2-speed reels
- Equipped with GPS, fishfinder and plotter
- Refrigerator and microwave
- Fully-equipped head (restroom) with hot shower
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 5:30 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) in slip #G-J Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Bring food, drinks (alcohol is permitted) and sunscreen. Price includes equipment, bait, ice. No fishing license required.
As long as the catch is under 50 pounds guest can keep up to 50% of their catch
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip is 8-9 hours. 3/4 day trip is 6-7 hours. Half-day trip is 4-5 hours.
- Inter-Island Sportfishing
- 38' Bertram