Inter-Island Sportfishing - Maggie Joe
A 53 ft. custom built sport fisher known at the Maggie Joe is a top of the line custom built for successful fishing in Hawaii. You will be comfortable in the nice cruising Boat with comfortable shaded flying bridge, Murray Brothers fighting fishing chair. A cabin that is air-conditioned with a Restroom, Hot shower, full galley with refrigerator and freezer, TV/VCR and stereo CD player. Also, a microwave and stove. So fish in style with all of the amenities. All of the state of art electronics are on the boat with a GPS, fish finder, plotter, CB/VHS radios as well as cell phones. The successful rate of the Maggie Joe is 95% or better. The largest catch from the boat was Pacific Blue Marlin weighing in at 1,277 lbs. This boat is certified for 25 passengers. Book you exciting big game fishing trip today whether you’re a novice or professional. There is fun to have by everyone.
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 6:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) in slip #G-J Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- Maggie Joe will collect a 20% gratuity (of retail) upon check in for parties of 7 or more. Please bring a method of payment for that.
- Special Notes:
- Bring food, drinks (alcohol is permitted) and sunscreen. Price includes fishing equipment, bait & ice. Large coolers on board. No fishing license required.
Any fish above 100 lbs will be given to the captain of the boat - any fish under 100 lbs that is caught will be equally shared, 50/50
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip (8-10 hours) or 3/4 day trip (6-7 hours).
- Inter-Island Sportfishing
- 53' Custom Sportfisher