Waikiki Sport Fishing
On some of the best blue water fishing grounds in Hawaii, Waikiki Sport Fishing is proud to offer sport fishing charters in Oahu. You will be on a 39 ft. custom built fishing boat by the name of Snoopy V. There is no doubt on this machine, you will be catching big prize fish like Marlin, Ahi (Tuna), Mahi Mahi (dolphin fish), and Ono (Wahoo). Waikiki Sport Fishing will get you to where you need to be.
The Captain and crew are all experienced on the best blue water fishing grounds sport fishing in Oahu, Hawaii. Your fishing in Hawaii adventure will stick with you for a lifetime. Don’t worry about what you’ll need to bring or where to go. Leave it up to your friends at Deep Sea Fishing Hawaii and they will take care of all the details. All you have to do is grab your family, sit back and relax and start daydreaming about your next fishing adventure in Hawaii. Bring your cameras so you can show your friends back home because they will not believe the catch you find.
- Big game fishing tours off the Waikiki coastline
- Two fully-equipped boats
- Friendly crew - experts in Hawaiian waters
- Includes all required bait, tackle, ice and water for up to 6 people in charter rates
- Where and When:
- Full day tour: Departure is at 6:00 am
3/4 day tour: Departure is at 6:00 am
Half day tour: Departure is at 6:00 am or 12:00 pm
Check in 15 minutes prior to departure at Kewalo Basin Harbor, Slip F13 (View Map)
1125 Ala Moana Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96814
- Children must be at least 7 years old to come along on this tour.
- Special Notes:
- Guests are able to keep half of their catch up to 100 lbs - any fish weighing over 100 lbs will stay on the boat.
- Operation Days:
- Full-day charter shared or private (8-10 hours).
Half-day charter shared or private (4-5 hours).
3/4 day private charter (6-8 hours).
- Waikiki Sport Fishing
- Maximum of 6 guests per charter
- Snoopy V: 39-foot Force Fishing Machine
Renegade: 38-foot Hatteras