Half Day Trolling / Jigging - 65' Delta
A Private Charter for 6 Passengers
Trolling - Hawaii is famous for big game fish such as Mahi-Mahi, Marlin, Ono and Tuna. They are caught by trolling, towing lures then in the fighting chair for the experience of a lifetime. With years of experience the captains and crew know the Hawaiian waters and how to make it happen.
Jigging - This is for the angler that likes hands on fishing. Jigging big lures in deep water can be hard work but is can also be very rewarding. Typical fish include Amber Jack, Jack Trevelli, Large Snapper and Grouper. The experienced captains know the ledges and ship wrecks where these fish can be found. Average catches range from 20 to over 100 pounds.
- Custom-built 65′ Delta Sportfisher
- Air-conditioned cabin
- Shaded fly bridge
- TV, DVD, stereo with CD player
- Comfortable seating area
- Restroom and shower
- Equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, including GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cell phone, CB and VHS radios
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 6:30 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814. Look for a sign that says 955 FISH. View Map
- Due to limited seating this tour is non-refundable.
- Special Notes:
- Guest can keep 30% of their catch
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 4 hours
- Sashimi Fishing
- Up to 6 passengers
- 65' Delta Sportfisher