Bite Me Sportfishing in Kona Hawaii - Bite Me 2
For a fun filled day of excitement and adventure, bring your entire family to enjoy sport fishing and giant Blue Marlin fishing on the Kona Coast, which is famous for this type fishing.
You will be aboard the Bite Me, Bite Me II, or Bite Me III, as you enjoy a great day of fishing. You will depart from the Honokohau Harbor on all of our boats. This is the closest to the best fishing spot on the Kona Coast known as “Grander Alley.”
You will find big game fish such as Striped Marlin, Black Marlin, Short Nosed Spearfish, Ahi, Ono, Wahoo, Yellow Fin Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Skip Jack Tuna, Rainbow Runners, Big Eye Tuna, and Sharks.
All top notch fishing gear will be provided.
Comfortable Covered Air-Conditioning Cabin & Sleeping Quarters for Overnight Trips
Leather Couches, TV, VCR, DVD, Video Games & Custom Made Bow Cushions
Coffee Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave
Rail Mounted Digital Video Recorder
Clean Restroom with Showers
Shaded Top Deck for Great Viewing
- GoldPenn International Two-Speed Reels
- Five – 130s; Two – 80s; Two – 50s
- Shimano TLD Graphite Reels
- Four – TLD 25s; Four – TLD 15s
- Assorted Accurate Fishing Tackle
- Melton International Custom Built Rods
- Rupp Tournament Outriggers
- Full Size Murray Brothers Fighting Chair
- Tuna Tubes to keep bait fresh and lively
- Live Bait Wells