Sunset Bottom Fishing
This Oahu Fishing Tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Oahu Fishing page for other available tours.
Fish Oahu’s South Shore and enjoy the breeze while Sashimi fishing. Enjoy a Hawaiian style BBQ meal as you watch the spectacular sunset. The Sunset Bottom Fishing tour is 4:30 to 9:30 pm daily and will include transportation from the hotel as well as the necessary fishing gear.
Jack, Mackerel, and Snapper are the target fish you will encounter.
- Custom-built 65′ Delta Sportfisher
- Air-conditioned cabin
- Shaded fly bridge
- TV, DVD, stereo with CD player
- Comfortable seating area
- Restroom and shower
- Equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, including GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cell phone, CB and VHS radios
- Where and When:
- Check in at 4:30 pm. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant). Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814. Look for a sign that says 955 FISH. View Map
Free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki is available.
- NO BANANAS
If prone to getting seasick, we recommend taking precautions the day before the tour as well as the day of the tour.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Includes BBQ hot dog, chili, rice, pineapple juice & water.
Guest cannot keep anything - The boat will cook a portion on the boat for everyone to eat, everything else is catch and release
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 4 hours
- Sashimi Fishing
- 65' Delta Sportfisher