Inter-Island Sportfishing - Shared Fishing Trip Oahu
If you are looking for a trip to share, we offered Shared trips. You will aboard either the Ruckus, a 38 ft. Bertram that has a completely remodeled cabin that is air-conditioned with a shaded fly bridge, the Maggie Joe is a 53 ft. Sport fisher custom designed for Sport fishing on the Hawaiian waters. There is also the 41 ft. Sea Hawk Tolly Craft; it has a new custom interior with a large shaded bridge. There is a maximum of 6 passengers on any Oahu fishing tours. Inter-Island Sport fishing carries all of these tours. All of these fishing tours give you a private atmosphere while sharing a trip with others. You may request a particular sport fishing boat previously listed. All charters go from one or the other.
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 6:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) in slip #G-J Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Guest can keep half of the fish they catch that are under 100 pounds
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip is 8-9 hours. Half-day trip is 4-5 hours.
- Inter-Island Sportfishing
- All boats are quipped with Penn & Shimano 2-speed reels.