Sashimi Midnight Shark Hunt
For an exciting adventure, go for big game shark fishing with the Sashimi Midnight Shark Hunt. You will be aboard a 65 ft. Oahu fishing boat. You will enjoy the adventure if you’re and advanced fisherman or a beginner. In Hawaii there a seven different sharks you will find. Anywhere from the Pacific grey reef shark to the tremendous Tiger sharks. You will learn from our staff how to catch the shark that will bend your pole. Most of the catches range up to 16 ft. and over 1,000 lbs. You will find the Sashimi Midnight Shark Hunt catch will be from 5’ and 125 lbs. So have your camera on hand and be ready for the thrill of the Midnight Shark Hunt.
- Custom-built 65′ Delta Sportfisher
- Air-conditioned cabin
- Shaded fly bridge
- TV, DVD, stereo with CD player
- Comfortable seating area
- Restroom and shower
- Equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, including GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cell phone, CB and VHS radios
Oahu Midnight Shark Hunt
Fun Oahu Fishing
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 10:00 pm and return is at approx. 1:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant). Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814. Look for a sign that says 955 FISH. View Map
- Due to limited seating this tour is non-refundable.
- Special Notes:
- Free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki hotels is available.
Guests cannot keep anything caught - the crew will cook a portion on the boat for everyone to eat, everything else is catch and release.
- Operation Days:
- Operation Days vary weekly.
- 3 hours
- Sashimi Fishing
- The boat has a capacity of 49, but this tour is limited to a maximum of 15 passengers.
- 65' Delta Sportfisher