Daytime Bottom Fishing
This Oahu Fishing Tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Oahu Fishing page for other available tours.
For a fun Oahu fishing trip for everyone the Daytime Bottom Fishing tour is for you. Deep Sea fishing in Hawaii is for the novice and experienced. The waters off Oahu’s South Shore are calm. You will see view of Waikiki and Diamond Head. Bring your cameras so you’ll get lots of pictures.
The trips are daily beginning at 11:30 am and return at 3:30.
Your tour will include all necessary fishing gear as well as Hawaiian style BBQ lunch. Round-trip hotel transportation is included.
- Custom-built 65′ Delta Sportfisher
- Air-conditioned cabin
- Shaded fly bridge
- TV, DVD, stereo with CD player
- Comfortable seating area
- Restroom and shower
- Equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, including GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cell phone, CB and VHS radios
Oahu Bottom Fishing
- Where and When:
- Check in at 11:30 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant). Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814. Look for a sign that says 955 FISH. View Map
Free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki is available.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Includes BBQ hot dog, chili, rice, pineapple juice & water.
Guest cannot keep anything - The boat will cook a portion on the boat for everyone to eat, everything else is catch and release
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 4 hours
- Sashimi Fishing
- 65' Delta Sportfisher