Rascal Charters Deep Sea Sport Fishing Charters
Spend a day with Rascal Charters! Have an adventure fishing for Marlin (including Pacific Blue, striped and spearfish/shortbilled marlin), Ono (wahoo), Ahi (yellowfin tuna), and Mahi Mahi (dolphin fish). These can range in size from a small, 8 pound juvenile mahi mahi to an 800 lb. blue marlin.... or maybe bigger! Occasionally, we pick up various species of Snapper, Jacks, and other incidental catches.
Our new deluxe 43 foot Bertram sportfishing yacht accommodates up to 6 passengers. It has a shaded back deck, air-conditioned cabin, tv/stereo, top of the line equipment including Penn. International reels (gold) and state of the art electronics.
3/4 day = 6 hours
Full day = 8 hours
- Rascal is a 43ft
- Powered by twin Detroit 6V92 inboard diesel engines with a cruising speed of approximately 22 knots
- Portions of the back deck are shaded
- Our main cabin is air-conditioned with a full galley and comfortable seating
- Fully equipped with all the gear you’ll need to catch an experience of a lifetime
- Where and When:
- Located at Slip #13, Maalaea Harbor. 5:45 am check in.
- 72 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Depending on how much fish is caught they will fillet the fish and package and the guest can take up to however much they can carry -Example: If you are staying in a hotel you can bring enough to fit in the fridge
- Operation Days:
- Rascal Charters
- New, Deluxe 43 foot Bertram Sportfisher. Powered by twin Detroit 6V-92's inboard diesel engines, cruising speed is about 22 knots, while trolling is usually done at about 8-9 knots.